- July 27, 2021
How many times have you heard “Honda is the most reliable car on the road,” well… as with any vehicle maintenance is key and that’s where Burlington Automotive is here to assist.
The best way to make sure your Honda keeps running strong is with regular services.
At Burlington Automotive we can diagnose and make repairs to your Honda while providing maintenance to prevent future issues.
What Makes a Honda so Reliable?
Honda has an incredible history as one of the world’s most prevalent vehicle makes.
While consistently focusing on longevity as well as performance, Honda now has more top-selling models than we can name in one sitting! From Civics to Accords to Passports… Honda has a model to fit most every need.
What are the most common Honda problems we repair?
Here’s a small list of our most common Honda repairs at Burlington Automotive
- Bad or failing starter relay
- Transmission failures
- Excessive engine/steering wheel vibrations
- TPMS warning light is on
- Tires are wearing prematurely/wheel balancing
- Soft braking concerns
- Excess consumption of oil
- Check engine light is illuminated
- Emissions problems
- Oil changes and high-mileage servicing
What Makes Burlington Automotive the Best Honda Repair Shop in Portland?
- Burlington has been performing Honda service in Burlington, Washington for over a decade.
- Our certified technicians are experienced in Honda repair including Honda Hybrid vehicles.
- Our automotive repair shop is equipped with Honda specific equipment for almost all models including Accord, Civic, CR-V, Fit, Odyssey, Pilot, Passport, Element, Prelude, and Ridgeline.
Contact us now for professional Honda service
We understand that Honda owners drive the Honda brand because they value efficiency and dependability. We value the same thing. This is why we perform affordable repairs and service while keeping you up to date on your vehicles needs.
Call Burlington Automotive today at 360.757.8282 for your Honda repair and service needs. We are located conveniently off of I-5, just a short drive from Mt. Vernon, Sedro Woolley or Anacortes.